Blow up dolls for trying to prevent syphilis during WWII
During World War II, Hitler’s Nazi soldiers often contracted sexually transmitted diseases, especially syphilis, from the French prostitutes they frequented. This is why Hitler approved the top-secret “Borghild Project,” in 1940, a mission inspired by SS chief Heinrich Himmler, who first alerted Hitler to the syphilis problem.
The dolls were inflatable, blonde, blue-eyed, and could fit into the soldier’s backpacks. Unfortunately, the soldiers soon refused to carry the dolls for fear that the dolls would be discovered if they were ever captured by enemy forces.
well thats pretty interesting..and funny lolz
- theemperoroftimeandmonkeys reblogged this from emilyslovestory
- batesville likes this
- trephin-e likes this
- hohoho-satanclaws likes this
- belljarblues likes this
- pasttheflowers likes this
- homecomingkingofspades reblogged this from emilyslovestory and added:
- skipowder reblogged this from emilyslovestory
- axoleotl likes this
- munecodequeque reblogged this from emilyslovestory and added:
- wearethemutantpeople likes this
- emilyslovestory posted this